iBruteOlgasGC by ItzNova#1109 (Gen/Checker)

Hey guys, so turns out My old Olgas Kitchen GC Gen/Checker has died.

BUT I have another one for You all to download & enjoy.

This one is console based, which gave Me more freedom with the way I wanted
to do My threading, and was able to make this way faster than My previous version.

Speed of the tool will depend On both Your Internet speed &Your PC.

Fails will NOT show right as You start. What happens is the tool loads each load of GCs to check at once and then loads the next.... So if You enter 500 Threads, It wont show fails/hits until those 500 have been checked.

DOWNLOAD FROM THE YOUTUBE VIDEO'S DESCRIPTION!

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Visits

Unique Visits

LiveStats

Discord Invite

Sentry.MBA

What would You like to see more of Here?
N0VAPoll
N0VASHOP 2017 ~ Owned By- N0VA . Powered by Blogger.

Popular N0VA Posts

Search N0VASHOP

DOGE Miner!

Recent Posts

HeatMap