Buy Canadian GiftCards [With Bitcoin]

I was looking around for some way to use my Bitcoin funds, When I came across CoinCards.ca

I thought at first it may be a scam Due to the Simple names in the Reviews
(Josh, Jack, Ben) Ect.

So I decided to start with a small Valued Gift Card.
I chose to Buy a $20 PSN card (Due to the fact my ps+ had run out)

I payed the Exact Bitcoin value asked for.
3 Hours after confirmation I had My PSN Code emailed to My account Email.

To My surprise the site actually worked, Now if I had of read their official Twitter Feed,
I would have never doubted the site, As they have LOTS of recent customer comments, As well as a 30+ 5 star rating on Google.

So, Whatcha waiting for Canadians? Spend Your Bitcoin on some Gift Cards!
*Note: Digital & Hard Gift Cards available


(This is NOT a referral Link, There is NO Referral program at Coincards.ca)
Just thought I'd share the good find :)

Maybe You'll be kind enough to donate some BTC to Me Via the Wallet Below. 

Wallet ID: 1DoNATe1f38wGPTv9fhA3FpGCJWrpQ5ogm
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Visits

Unique Visits

LiveStats

Discord Invite

Sentry.MBA

What would You like to see more of Here?
N0VAPoll
N0VASHOP 2017 ~ Owned By- N0VA . Powered by Blogger.

Popular N0VA Posts

Search N0VASHOP

DOGE Miner!

Recent Posts

HeatMap